Saturday 29 March 2014

Kim's test and share diary : Food Review : Traders hotel Puteri ... - Hotel in Johor Blog

Kim&#39;s test and share diary : Food Review : Traders <b>hotel</b> Puteri <b>...</b> - Hotel in Johor Blog


Kim&#39;s test and share diary : Food Review : Traders <b>hotel</b> Puteri <b>...</b>

Posted: 25 Mar 2014 04:20 AM PDT

Hi all, 

Very excited to bring you a food review of traders hotel ,Puteri Harbour, Johor~ Sit together with blogger friend and review at traders hotel is one of my fantasy :p .

special thanks to   Eryn , my beautiful fashion blogger friend, she extend the invitation to me, then  I got chance to realise my dream :) it consider one of my white valentine gift :p

Traders hotel , harbours cafe is having a new seafood buffet only at every Friday nite from 6.30pm to 10pm. Priced at MYR 108++ per adult and RM54++ per child (under 12 years old ) .
*  No pork no lard.*

Now, Let me show you what I experience from the buffet gathering ~

                      

                                      Outside of harbours cafe :)

                                  Photo give credit to Lerler
              As we come early, so about 7pm still not much people :)

        Japan sashimi corner is quite attractive me :p passby here , and I order all , and ask them sent to my table .

Drooling over crabs, ( Alaskan , mud, flower crabs ) , mussel ( New Zealand green and black mussels )

                       Prawn ( tiger and fresh water prawns ) 

                    Yabbies, squid, and fish ( mackerel, stingray, and pomfret  ) , all fresh, grilled or cooked to perfection.

                                             My all time favourite :)

Tada, this is the one I order , my sashimi big feast :p ~

this plate already worth for buffet price haha , since i ever order at other sushi shop-- sashimi  per small plate already cost me RM20++ 

    Look so yummy right, I feel the crab meat quite fresh , so it taste so delicious even without dipping the sauce :) love this .

For blogger taste section:  New York signature cheese cake , cheese quite thick, not so sweet,cheese lover will love it :)

Addictive.

      For blogger taste section:   Don't like much about Tiramisu berry flavours , but texture quite soft and smooth :) 顺口。

                                    After 7pm plus, getting crowded :)

   
                       (Left side)   Eryn   ,LerlerLerler brother,   Kim   ( white cloth one --me :p) ,  Audrey 

                       Happy gathering :p

                                  original photo give credit to eryn ong 

           If you sensitive to the seafood, variety soup is available for you here ~

Blogger friend Lerler recommend lotus root soup :) , I drink herbal soup, taste normal to me :)

                               Photo give credit to eryn ong

Meat lover section. Mustard sauce is available too :)


          Photo give credit to Lerler. Tuna , another must try. Really yummy ~

                   Dim sum, hokkien Mee, Chinese dishes available too. 

                     Photo give credit : Lerler

                 Photo give credit : Lerler

Coffee Creme brûlée , I can eat more than two. Love it's cappuccino taste and smooth texture. 

Personally feel, If got strawberry will be great, then I can homemade chocolate strawberry stick with milk vs chocolate fountain :p

Another must try dessert -- chocolate truffle, chocolate lover will love it :)

                              Salad and fruit section 



Photo give credit to Lerler, another blogger taste section -- 翡翠窝饼 inside is Panda juice lotus paste .Delicious :)  Presented by chef Neow Kok Meng :)

               Audrey, eryn, Aidah ( commu.manager of traders hotel ) , chef Neow Kok Meng, me, ler ( which shy to show face lol) taken a group photo before we leaving :)

             Original photo give credit to eryn :p

Overall, I kinda satisfy its Japan sashimi section , fresh seafood ,tuna, crab and dessert section :) 

Yum yum, totally worth for its price :)

Read until here, you also tempted to try it out? Do set a Friday night to go :) 

Contact details: 

Traders hotel, Puteri Harbour, Johor , Malaysia

Persiaran Puteri Selatan, Puteri Harbour,

79000 Nusajaya, Johor Darul Takzim

Facebook: 

Thanks for your reading, see ya 

XOXO

KIM

No comments:

Post a Comment