Saturday 20 September 2014

Renaissance Johor Bahru Hotel - TripAdvisor - Hotel in Johor Blog

Renaissance <b>Johor</b> Bahru <b>Hotel</b> - TripAdvisor - Hotel in Johor Blog


Renaissance <b>Johor</b> Bahru <b>Hotel</b> - TripAdvisor

Posted: 16 Sep 2014 12:00 AM PDT

I had dinner at the Wan Li Chinese Restaurant. While I enjoyed the food and ambience, what impressed me the most was the staff. They were courteous, friendly and provided service with a smile. The restaurant manageress, Ms Ng, was remarkably knowledgeable and certainly knew her wines! The wine she recommended was the perfect complement to our lovely dinner. My... More

Dear Baccus, Thank you for your flattering review. I am pleased and honoured that you chose to dine at our Wan Li Chinese Contemporary Restaurant and I am so happy to hear you and your friend had such a great dining experience. All comments are worth reading and learning from and I have made sure to pass your thoughtful comments... More

No comments:

Post a Comment